Sandi Forman is a Senior Associate of Wrays and a registered Australian trade marks attorney, and has more than 25 years’ experience in the profession.
Sandi’s expertise includes all areas of trade mark practice including:
- searching and watching services;
- filing and prosecution of applications in Australia and overseas;
- providing registrability and infringement advice;
- assisting with the protection and enforcement of trade marks, including drafting letters of demand and co-existence agreements;
- handling oppositions and removal (non-use) actions; and
- arranging assignments and general portfolio maintenance.
Sandi is responsible for managing the global trade mark portfolio of Australia’s largest wine company. Sandi deals with an extensive network of foreign associates and is familiar with many aspects of trade mark law and practice in other countries.